In this section we provide some general applied superconductivity resources.
A list of other organisations involved in promoting superconductivity research or industrial applications. ESAS is not responsible for the content of external sites. Organisations with which ESAS has formal links are starred (*).
- The Consortium of European Companies Determined to Use Superconductivity* (CONECTUS).
- The Applied Superconductivity Conference* (ASC)
- The IEEE Council on Superconductivity* (www.ieee.org/csc)
- Institute of Physics Superconductivity Group
- International Energy Agency –Implementation Agreement on Superconductivity
- Fusion for Energy
- Applied Superconductivity Centre – FAMU FSU, Tallahassee
- HTS Modelling Workgroup
This is an incomplete list of commercial organisations involved in superconductivity in Europe and further afield. These links are provided as a service to the community, no endorsement of these organisations by ESAS or link to ESAS should be inferred. (See also the CONECTUS link above).